Bands, Footballers, Rugby Players, Radio, DJ’s, Psychics, TV Personalties. Musician’s, Dancers, Actors, Celebrities the list is endless. Rory Lewis has a comprehensive photographic service to produce thought provoking and breathtaking images for your marketing and promotional needs. With inventive scenarios, direction lighting and photographic skill. Rory’s work is recognised on both sides of the Atlantic and has been acquired by the National Portrait Gallery in London. As a Freelance Photographer Rory is able to shoot across the UK, Liverpool & London, with over 10 years experience in Editorial, Television, Film Promotion and Advertising Photography. Rory has been commissioned to photograph numerous projects involving famous Actors Sir Patrick Stewart, Sir Ian McKellen to An Idiot Abroad Presenter Karl Pilkington and Singer Nikki Belle, no Job is too big or too small.
Being a dancer, actor, musician is a difficult career at the best of times and finding work is only getting harder, so don’t take the chance. Together we can create a portfolio of images that show off your talent to your best ability and advertise your band or musical group. Present a professional portfolio to a director, casting agent or choreographer and it is only going to help aid you in getting work, afterall you can’t show all your acting or musical talent or best moves in one audition, but with stunning shots of your talent they will be able to see what you are cable of. Auditions are daunting and full of pressure and anticipation. Show them what your really capable of when nerves aren’t in the way, when you can perform at your best. You can do this with a professional photoshoot.
“Unique Photography using ‘direction’ and his inventive ‘scenarios’, Rory easily encourages clients to express themselves, creating natural, approachable photography that gets you noticed. “
Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds & London Studio Locations Available
Here’s what’s included in my talent photoshoots:
- A consultation either online or in-person to discuss the exact creative concept for your shoot
- Approx. 2-4 hours in studio or on-location (includes setup/hair/makeup time)
- Proofs ready within 1-2 business days via private online gallery
- Between 100 – 600 total shots (depending on time and the complexity of the concept)
- Retouched images of your choice provided as high resolution digital files
- Unlimited usage rights for all retouched images you order
The following additional options are also available:
- Hair, makeup, and wardrobe styling
- Additional high resolution retouched files
- Copies of retouched images and/or proofs burned to CD
- Copies of your retouched images specifically optimized for print, web, email and social media
- Long-term image hosting for PR and management use
Please send me an email with your idea and I can forward a quote.
“I am very happy with the photographs I had taken with Rory. He was very professional, the day ran smoothly and we also managed to get a large amount of shots in the time we had.
Rory’s makeup artist did a great job with my hair and makeup and Rory made me feel at ease and pushed me in the right direction to get better shots.”
“I had a great Dance Photoshoot with Rory, he was very friendly and made me feel relaxed and at ease when doing the shoot.
He was very professional and helpful during the shoot he helped me with Dance Poses and showed me how get the best finished results with my photos.
I had so many great images to choose from i was spoilt for choice! I also chose to have the makeup artist and she did such a good job, they is nothing i can fault about this photo shoot it went great!”
Katrina Budzynski Dancer